– Commercial education or relevant working experience (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is nice to have)
– Minimum of 3 years experience in technical or business-to-business sales environment
– Fluent/native level in French and English, both written and spoken
– Fluency in Italian is nice to have (both written and spoken)
– Strong communication skills
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ERP (nice to have: SAP, MS Dynamics CRM)
What we offer:
A versatile and challenging position alongside a competitive employment package within our dynamic and successful corporation in a growing and future-proof industry. You will have the opportunity to work with passionate, highly motivated, self-driven and open-minded colleagues with a great team spirit, and can expect extensive training programs and internal development opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or identity and disability.