Your tasks & duties:
– Focus on organization, coordination and attendance of trade shows (actual shows & virtual formats) and support for other events, (customer, internal, etc.)
– Focus on preparation and execution on email-marketing and improvement of lead retrieval and nurturing
– Support across a variety of marketing channels such as PR, translation management, content management, print management, success control and others
– Support of digital marketing including website optimization, SEO & SEM, Social Media, etc.
– Degree in business, marketing, communication or another related field
– Relevant working experience in the Marketing field and executing marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
– Experience with / affinity to programs & tools like Microsoft Office, HTML, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Marketo and Adobe Photoshop
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, preferably another European language in addition
– Analytical and conceptual thinking combined with a hands-on-mentality
– Positive working attitude, high self-motivation, great interpersonal and intercultural skills
– Interest in the field of engineering or science (physics, optics)
What we offer:
A versatile and challenging position alongside an attractive employment package within our dynamic and successful corporation in a growing and future-proof industry. You will have the opportunity to work with passionate, highly motivated, self-driven and open-minded colleagues with a great team spirit, and can expect extensive training programs and internal development opportunities.
Edmund Optics provides a range of employee benefits alongside the salary package including company pension scheme, group accident insurance, and subsidized gym membership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation / identity and disability.